Sunday, April 20, 2008

Drew Walks!/Weekend With Jason and Nicole


Jason and Nicole were in town this weekend, and we had a great time! Friday night we all got dressed up and went to a nice dinner out at the U of Mary. Saturday, we went on about a 6-7 mile bike ride, so all our butts are sore. We bought a pull-behind cart so that Drew could come with. We had a great time. Saturday evening I grilled like a mad man. I had two beer-butt chickens, two foil packs of potatoes, onions, and carrots, and 12 ears of sweet corn, all on the grill at one time! You can see the picture! That night we purchaced the UFC fights and watched them on our new HD TV. Sunday morning Jason, Nicole, Rod and Shirley came over for breakfast then we went to church at E-Free. We are loving the church by the way! Praise the Lord for that! Now we are getting ready for bible-study, so i better wrap this up and get ready! We love you all! Take care! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...there comes a point in the cuteness of it all where there really isnt much one can say. He's SO FREAKING CUTE!!! Just when you think he can't get any cuter...he goes and does that. And dont even get me started on the fact that he's walking! You couldnt do that while Aunt Abbie was there, huh Drew? :) Goodness...well it looks like you all are having fun and Aunt Kristin will be thrilled to see such a great utilization of the papazian chair. But Jerms, I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else...the Twins outfits need to go. I mean, at least do us the courtesy of not posting pics and videos with him wearing them...i mean Jeez! :) Love you guys and I gotta say it again....GO CUBS!!!

-Abbie

Kristin said...

I do love the utilization of the papisan chair.
And he is about the cutest thing in the world. Seriously, any time you two need to have weekend in the cities, drop him off on your way down. Well, maybe not any time - considering I get a little more occupied in the coming months. But maybe I'd quite for him. :-)
Just kidding, I'm not quitting, but I do love that little boy.
BTW, got his birthday present in the mail Saturday - super stoked to give it to him.