Sunday, April 6, 2008

Keeling Made Us!










Hello everyone! Missy and I thought that having a blog for everyone to check once in a while would be an easy way for all of our friends and family to keep track of the family. Well, lets face it, Drew!

It's been a fun weekend. Missy and I were lucky enough to have some friends stay with us. Kristin Keeling and Kaitlyn Cornell came all the way from Savage and Fergus Falls, MN. We had a great time playing with Drew and telling all kinds of old funny stories.

Today, Missy and I decided to give Drew his first hair cut. It was a lot of fun and it actually turned out to look good! We added some pictures and some video of the big cut. Drew was great through the whole experience.



Well, this is my first
Blog ever, I hope didn't mess it up too much! We'll see how well and how long we keep up with this Blog stuff. We will be adding videos and pictures as week take them for you to enjoy. Bye for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's great idea was this? I'm looking foward to watching my favorite nephew grow since I don't make it to Bismarck often enough. Wow, never thought I'd say thought. Guess I really do love that kid (and you guys too!) :-)

~Kristin

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that "keeling made you".
Great idea. everyone's doing it.
See? Here's a link to mine:

saranaede.wordpress.com

Jealous I couldn't join the girls this weekend but glad you guys had a good time.

Can't wait to see more updates (hint hint)... keep 'em coming!

-Sara-

Anonymous said...

Oh BUDDY I miss that little guy! It was so fun to see you guys this weekend! I'm not too disappointed we got snowed in :) Love you guys!

-Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

What!!!! a hair cut without Grandma T there, what were you thinking!!!!!!! But I LOVED it:) Thanks Kristin for thinking of this, I did a show-an-tell at work to day.
Love ya,
Mom (Sondy)