Monday, April 21, 2008

Hey Idiots... :)

The last time I checked the Cubs were in the National League, and the Twins were in the American League. I have always been a Cubs fan and unfortunately, I always will be! :) If you lived in ND, as i do, you would soon learn to appreciate that the Twins are the Cubs of the American League! :) Trust me, if the time comes when the Cubs play the Twin, there will be no question who I will be cheering for! You have to remember young Skywalkers, the Jonas side of Drew is all Twins! :)

PS... You try watching Cubs games and keeping up with them living in ND! :) LOL

Love you guys! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd just like you to know that I fully support Drew, and all members of your family to sport MN twins gear. :)

Carry on...
Kait

Anonymous said...

zipp it Kait!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

c-dub